If you're looking to spice things up with your regular sandwich, then this spicy ham, cheese and tomato sandwich recipe is what you're looking for. A super quick meal you can eat for lunch or a snack that can keep you going.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
120 ml French’s® Texan Jalapeño Tomato Relish
8 large slices Italian bread, cut 1/2-inch thick
227 g thinly sliced deli ham
227 g sliced Swiss or Fontina cheese
1 tomato, thinly sliced
30 mL butter
- SPREAD 30 ml of French's Texan Jalapeno Tomato relish on 4 slices of bread.
- ARRANGE the ham, cheese and tomato on top, dividing it evenly. Cover them each with second slice of bread.
- MELT the butter in large nonstick skillet and cook the sandwiches until the get golden brown and the cheese melts. Turn them once to cook both sides.
- CUT the sandwiches in half to serve. Enjoy your spicy ham, cheese and tomato sandwich!
- Tip: Sandwiches may be prepared in panini or sandwich grill.