Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
2 potatoes, washed and cut into thin fries
2 sweet potatoes, washed and cut into thin fries
50 mL rapeseed oil
2 tomatoes, cut into large dice
3 spring onions, cut into thick slices
1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
4 cooked Quorn deli bacon flavoured rashers, cut into large pieces
50 g cheddar cheese, grated
a sprinkling of French's® Crunchy Onions
a generous portion of French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
- TAKE two large baking trays and place the potato and sweet potato evenly on both trays.
- DRIZZLE and coat with the oil. Place in a preheated oven set at Gas Mark 5, 190°C (375°F) for about 25-30 minutes until crisp and golden.
- MIX together the tomatoes, spring onions and red kidney beans.
- TAKE two heat proof bowls or two pieces of foil and one piece non-stick baking paper – place the three pieces together on a baking tray & then scrunch the edges to create a ‘take away’ plate or use two bowls.
- SCATTER with potato & sweet potato fries, top with a large spoonful of the tomato salsa mixture, followed by bacon pieces, grated cheese and French's Crunchy Onions. Place back in oven for about 5 minutes until the cheese had melted and everything just warmed through.
- ADD a large squeeze of French's mustard and serve on a pile of napkins.