Cook time: 30 mins
American Favourites Sloppy Joe Seasoning
American Favourites Honey & Chipotle Fries Seasoning
Franks RedHot Sauce
500g frozen French fries
500g beef mince
3 tbs tomato purée
4 crusty rolls, sliced in half
- Cook fries according to pack instructions (great in the oven or air fryer). Meanwhile, brown mince in a pan and drain excess fat.
- Stir in Sloppy Joe Seasoning, tomato purée and water, and leave to simmer for 5-10 mins, stirring occasionally. Stir in Frank's RedHot Buffalo Sauce (see tips below for how much!)
- Sprinkle half of the Honey & Chipotle Fries Seasoning over the cooked fries (or add to taste) and toss to coat. Pile the rolls with the Sloppy Joe mince and serve with seasoned fries. Enjoy!
- We recommend adding the Frank's RedHot Sauce as follows: 1 tbs for mild, 2 tbs for medium, 3 tbs for hot.
- Try substituting the beef for turkey mince.