Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook
Time: 20 minutes
900 g ground beef
170 g French’s® Crunchy Onions
1 (794 g) can crushed tomatoes in puree
1 (439 g) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
60 ml FFrench’s® Louisiana Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce
60 ml chili powder
30 ml ground cumin
- COOK beef and ½ the French’s® Crunchy Onions in large nonstick pot until meat is browned, stirring to separate meat. Drain well.
- STIR in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling.
- REDUCE heat and simmer, partially covered, 15 min.
- SPOON chilli into bowls and serve with remaining French’s® Crunchy Onions.
- GARNISH as desired.
- Tip: You may substitute 2 pkgs. chilli seasoning mix for the chilli and cumin powders.