Louisiana Lettuce Wraps with BBQ Sauce
Yield: 6 serving
120ml French’s® Louisiana Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce
60ml lemon-lime soda
60ml mango juice
5 ml sesame oil
boneless loin steaks [or round or flank steak)
1 head Bibb lettuce, separated into leaves,
cooked jasmine rice
- MIX French’s® Louisiana Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce, soda, juice and oil.
- MARINATE steak in BBQ Marinade for 4 hours or overnight.
- GRILL steak, cut into strips.
- FILL leaves of Boston Bibb lettuce with cooked jasmine rice.
- TOP with grilled steak, chopped peanuts, thinly sliced radish and shredded carrot.
- FINISH with a drizzle of BBQ sauce.