Cook time: 30 mins
1 sachet Nashville Chicken Coating
1 sachet Honey & Chipotle Fries Seasoning
1 sachet Frank's RedHot Buffalo Sauce
2 chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally
1 egg beaten
500g frozen French Fries
4 brioche buns, sliced in half
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6. In a bowl, coat chicken with egg. In a separate bowl, empty Nashville Chicken Coating sachet. Turn the chicken breasts one at a time in the coating then place onto an oiled non-stick oven tray. Spray chicken lightly all over with oil.
- Arrange fries onto a separate baking tray and bake both for 20-25 mins, or until chicken is cooked through and fries are crispy (turn oven up to 220°C for a further 5 mins after removing chicken if fries need crisping).
- Brush chicken all over with the Frank's RedHot Buffalo Sauce and serve in buns. Sprinkle half of the Honey & Chipotle Fries Seasoning over the cooked fries (or add to taste) and toss to coat. Serve with the Nashville Chicken sandwich and enjoy!
- Try adding mayonnaise and sliced pickles to the burger.
- Alternatively prepare chicken as above, spray with oil and cook in an air fryer at 180°C for 10 minutes, or until cooked through (adjust cooking times according to manufacturer recommendations).