1 sachet Smoky Southern Fries & Wedges
675g frozen French fries OR
4 medium potatoes (approx. 675g), unpeeled 1 tbs oll or spray oll
For tasty seasoned fries;
- Cook fries according to pack instructions.
- Toss with the seasoning then serve.
For tasty seasoned wedges;
- Pre-heat the oven or air fryer at 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and coat or spray with oil. Cook in the oven or air fryer, until cooked through and golden. For oven cooking allow 30-40 mins and for air fryers allow 20-25 mins, depending on the size of your wedges.
- Remove from the oven or air fryer when cooked, sprinkle over the sachet contents and toss to coat evenly.
- For a milder flavour, simply sprinkle over less seasoning.
LOAD 'EM UP! Top the seasoned wedges or fries with grated cheese and popping back in the oven or air fryer for a few minutes to melt the cheese. Delicious served with mayo with a squeeze of French's Classic Yellow Mustard mixed in.
- Also great with sweet potatoes or corn on the cob.