Cook time: 25 mins
1 sachet honey & chipotle seasoning
675g frozen French fries
OR 4 medium potatoes (approx. 675g), unpeeled 1 tbs oll or spray oll
For tasty seasoned fries;
- Cook fries according to pack instructions.
- Toss with the honey & chipotle seasoning then serve.
For tasty seasoned wedges;
- Pre-heat the oven or air fryer at 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and coat or spray with oil. Cook in the oven or air fryer, until cooked through and golden. For oven cooking allow 30-40 mins and for air fryers allow 20-25 mins, depending on the size of your wedges.
- Remove from the oven or air fryer when cooked, sprinkle over the sachet contents and toss to coat evenly.
- For a milder flavour, simply sprinkle over less seasoning.
- LOAD 'EM UP! Mix 2 tsp of the seasoning with 150ml soured cream, toss the remaining seasoning over the cooked fries or wedges, then load with your choice of toppings and the soured cream. We love to load with grated cheese, sweetcorn, crispy fried bacon lardons and Frank's RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- Also great with sweet potatoes or corn on the cob.