Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
1 Sachet Nashville Coating
1 Sachet Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce
1 Sachet Honey and chipotle seasoning
1 Medium head cauliflower (approx. 400g)
2 eggs, Beaten
100g approx. Pickles
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
4 x Brioche burger buns
Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cut your cauliflower into 4 steaks approx. 2cm thick (you may get breakage with the fourth but that’s fine you can just use the florets that break up too.
- In a medium bowl, add your eggs and beat with a fork or whisk until combined, add your cauliflower and toss until coated.
- In another medium bowl, add the Nashville coating. Then using a slotted spoon remove the cauliflower from the egg and add to the Nashville coating. Toss.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and spray liberally with oil.
- Place both trays in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes, then swap them over and place back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked and caramelised, brush it well with the Franks Buffalo sauce.
- When the fries are crispy, add half the honey and chipotle seasoning and toss, taste and add more to taste if you like.
- When you’re ready to serve, char your burger buns in a dry frying pan. Add mayonnaise to the base, then your cauliflower, sesame seeds (if using) and pickles, top with the bun lid and serve with your chipotle and honey fries.
Cooks Tip- Add some shredded green apple and white cabbage with fresh lemon juice for extra crunch and zing!