Mississippi BBQ Meatball Sliders
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 pkg. (567 g) fully cooked frozen meatballs
1 bottle French’s® Mississippi Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce, or any of the French’s® BBQ Sauces
1 package slider buns [or small rolls]
6 slices cheddar cheese, cut into fourths
- PREHEAT oven to 180°C.
- POUR BBQ Sauce into medium saucepan and add meatballs.
- BRING to a boil over medium-high heat.
- REDUCE heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until heated through.
- ARRANGE meatballs on buns and top with cheese.
- PLACE on baking sheet and bake 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with coleslaw, if desired.
- Meatball heroes: Arrange meatballs on hero rolls and top with cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in 180°C oven until cheese melts.