Louisiana Pulled Pork Sandwich
Yield: 6 sandwiches
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
700 g pork tenderloin, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste
350 ml French’s® Louisiana Hot & Spicy BBQ Sauce
6 soft sandwich buns, split
350 mL store-bought coleslaw
- PLACE pork in greased baking dish. Bake at 220°C until well done, about 45 min.
- CUT meat into 8 cm pieces. Shred meat with the grain into bite-size pieces using tines of fork.
- TRANSFER to saucepan.
- STIR in BBQ sauce; heat through.
- PLACE about 174 ml meat on each bottom half of each roll, top with 60 ml coleslaw and top half of roll.
- REPEAT with remaining ingredients.
- Alternate Cooking Directions: Grill pork over medium-high heat for 30 min.
- or until well-browned and no longer pink in centre.
- Let rest 10 min.