4 tsps French’s mustard
4 jumbo hotdogs
2 cups of flour
1 tsp of Cajun seasoning
4 tsps water
- Mix all the flour, Cajun seasoning, egg and water together to make a semi-dry dough
- Roll out the dough and cut into strips
- Insert a wooden chopstick stick into the jumbo hotdog and then carefully slice around the hotdog creating a spiral
- Add the strips of dough in-between the hotdog
- Bake the hotdogs at 180 degrees in the oven for 25 -30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Heat up your cheese fondue and squirt a big dollop of French's Mustard into in for a squeeze of flavour and fun.