French’s mustard infused muffins with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes and crunchy lettuce. Step up your brunch game.
You want your French’s mustard muffin halves to get really caramelised and crispy, don’t worry if it burns a little, crispy is good!
8 streaky bacon rashers
4 English muffins
4 cheese slices
3 tbsp French’s mustard
2 beef tomatoes
1 1/2 tbsp butter
1/4 Iceberg lettuce
- Preheat the grill on medium.
- Line a baking tray with foil and grill the streaky bacon until crisp. This should take about 5 minutes depending on the temperature of the oven.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and butter your English muffin halves. Then spread on an even drizzle of French’s mustard on each slice and fry each half individually - spread side down until nicely toasted, golden and deliciously mustardy.
- On the four toasted mustard bottom halves, lay down a cheese slice, put on a lined tray and grill until melted.
- Prepare the rest of your sandwich components (tomatoes and lettuce). On a high heat fry up each egg until nice and crispy.
- Now it is time to layer up the French’s mustard muffins with 2 slices of tomatoes, lettuce leaves, 2 bacon rashers, and the egg on top. Season with salt and pepper and last but not least the French’s mustard drizzle, all over the top of your open sandwich. Then, pop your muffin top on and tuck in!