3 tsps French’s Mustard
6 large pork sausages
6 brioche hot dog buns
6 slices of Gouda cheese (you can use mozzarella)
3 medium onions sliced
Toppings of choice (mini salami slices and chopped pepperoni)
Pizza sauce (tomato and basil)
- First cook your onions until soft and set to one side
- Evenly cook your sausages in a pan
- When your sausages are nearly cooked, prep your bun by adding pizza sauce
- Pre heat your grill on the maximum heat
- Place the sausages in the buns and then top with a generous dollop of onions
- Place one slice of cheese over the sausage in the middle of the bun and add your toppings
- Now place under the grill allowing the cheese to melt … (don’t let it burn!). The cheese will now be stickier, so you can add more toppings now if you wish
- Once the cheese is melted, add a squeeze of fun and drizzle French’s Mustard all over the top. It’s a must!
- Voila! Enjoy!