Ollie Eat’s Ultimate French’s Grilled Cheese Melt
Bin off the boring sandwiches with Ollie Eat’s ultimate French’s Grilled Cheese Melt. He turns a lunchtime classic into lunchtime MUST thanks to a big squeeze of French’s.
2 tsp French’s mustard
2 slides of sour dough bread
4 slices of Edam/ Gouda cheese
4 cherry tomatoes (sliced)
2 slices of high quality ham
1 knob of butter
½ tsp of oregano
Salt & pepper
- Butter a slice of sour dough bread and place it butter down in a pan.
- Start assembling the sandwich making sure that there’s enough cheese in between each ingredient.
- Place the other piece of bread butter side up.
- Fry the loaded sandwich on a low heat until the bread has become golden brown and all the cheese is melted
- Add extra French’s for an extra punch!