Yield: 10 rolls
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
375 g sheet ready rolled short crust pastry
1 Tbsp. French's® Classic Yellow® Mustard
500 g sausage meat
beaten eggs, to glaze
- PREHEAT the oven to 170°C (fan assisted oven). Lightly grease a baking tray.
- UNROLL the pastry leaving it on the paper it’s wrapped in. Brush evenly with the mustard.
- SHAPE the sausage meat into a long sausage to fit the length of the pastry sheet and lay it down the centre. Roll up tightly, place seam side down and cut into 10 pieces – a serrated knife works well. Discard the paper.
- PLACE on the baking tray and brush liberally with the egg. Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- ALLOW to cool slightly before serving or cool completely before wrapping and storing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.