Mustard Bagel Dogs
Yield: 10 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
220 g ready-made pizza dough
2 tsp. French's® Classic Yellow® Mustard
10 hot dog sausages, drained if canned
1 beaten egg
1 Tbsp. black onion seeds
1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
2 tsp. French's® Classic Yellow® Mustard Sweet 60 g mayonnaise
- KNEAD the French’s Classic Yellow Mustard into the pizza dough until evenly distributed then lightly dust the work surface with flour and roll out to rectangle approximately 20cmx30cm paper.
- CUT the dough into 10 strips. Roll a strip round one of the hot dogs spiralling it along the sausage to the end. Set aside whilst repeating with the rest of the hot dogs.
- PREHEAT the oven to fan 190C. Bring a large shallow pan of water to the boil. Add the bagel dogs a couple at a time and boil for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper whilst cooking the remaining dogs.
- PLACE the black onion and sesame seeds on a plate. Brush the dogs with beaten egg and roll them in the seeds until evenly coated.
- COMBINE on a lightly greased tray for 15-20 minutes until golden and puffed up.
- LACE the French’s Classic Yellow Sweet Mustard and the mayonnaise and use as a dip for the warm bagel dogs.