Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
4 xg sirloin steak
4 tsp. French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard
2 tsp. olive oil
green salad to serve
For the wedges;
4 sweet potatoes, cut in wedges
2 tbsp. French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard
1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. cumin seeds
1 tsp. fennel seeds
2 tsp. white sesame seeds
1 tsp. black sesame seeds
1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
½ tsp. sea salt
for the sauce;
2 tsp. French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard
zest and juice ½ orange
2 tbsp. soured cream
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan oven 180C/gas mark 6. Place the steaks on a board. Mix together the French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard and oil and brush all over the steaks. Set aside to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Place the wedges on a baking tray. Combine the French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard with the coconut oil and brush over the wedges. Combine all the seeds in and scatter over the wedges. Roast for 30 minutes until tender and beginning to char.
- Meanwhile, season the steaks, preheat a griddle or heavy based frying pan and cook the steaks to your liking. Remove from the pan, cover and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Slice the steak and serve with wedges, salad and a spoonful of French’s® Classic Yellow® Mustard.