2 Medium Cauliflowers
FOR THE BASTE:
6 tbsp French's Mustard
2 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
500g mature cheddar
4 tbsp crispy onions
2 tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
Extra French's to drizzle on top
- Remove most of the stalks, leaving just a few leaves. Place cauliflowers onto a baking tray.
- Mix the mustard with the oil and brush onto the florets.
- Cover the cauliflowers lightly with tinfoil. Place in a hot BBQ, wood fired oven or inside oven at 180c for 40 mins, remove foil and cook for another 20 mins.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly onto the florets.
- Cook for another 15 to 20 mins until the cheese is browned and bubbling.
- Remove, artistically drizzle over more mustard and sprinkle over the flat leaf parsley and crispy onion.
- Serve cut into thick wedges.